0%
0 0%
I'm a Russian troll with no knowledge of Waho
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Waffle House
(08-19-2018, 10:19 PM)Eric F Wrote:                                        I'm an IHOP man myself.

Anti-American! Obviously a Russian troll.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

I went to a Waffle House once when I was traveling through Tennessee. Sitting at the counter and having some old Southern waitress pour you weak coffee as you eat under-cooked hash browns is kind of comfy in its own special way.
I love Waffle House!  It's dirty, greasy and feels like home!  If there were any in my area of Maryland when I was in college, they would have been the 3am go to after a night of drinking!

Or, with less words:  Mmmmm!! Gross!!
I have resigned myself to the reality that I shall have no peace or joy should I continue to exist for eternity.  The question of deism or Christianity no longer matters.  I hope that Christianity is a farce, and that when I die, my consciousness will cease to exist.  In the meantime, I ask the Theotokos to be at my side at my judgement and ask her to intercede to, as I beg, Christ to have mercy on me and to allow me to cease to exist when I die.
(08-20-2018, 09:09 AM)Melkite Wrote: I love Waffle House!  It's dirty, greasy and feels like home!  If there were any in my area of Maryland when I was in college, they would have been the 3am go to after a night of drinking!

Or, with less words:  Mmmmm!! Gross!!

That reminds me of college days; one didn't "go" to Waffle House, one somehow "ended up" there.
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jeeter's post:
  • Some Guy